Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Merger of ASP Cadre in to PS Gr. B cadre ... Information from West Bengal / Karnataka and Himachal Pradesh

A)         West Bengal :

1. No. of Class-I Postal divisions in the circle – 14 (fourteen)
2. No. of Class-I RMS divisions in the circle – 03(Three)
3. No. of Class-I Postal / RMS divisions in the circle where presently Dy. Supdt. Post is available – 7 (Seven) + 1 ( One) Dy Ch Postmaster ( PS Gr B) at Barabazar HPO.
4. No. of NSH/ICH speed post centres under Class-I Division in the circle whose incharge is from IP/ASP cadre. - 3 (Three)
5. No. of Postal Divisions where more than 4 ASPs are working in divisional office itself. (Not in sub divisions) - Nil
6. No. of other Class-I units (like Foreign Post /RSD/CSD etc.) where ASPs are working - Nil
7. No. of GPOs having Class-I /JAG status in the circle and No. of ASPs working in such GPOs – Only GPO is KOLKATA GPO and 1 ( One) ASP is working at KOL  GPO
8. No. of HPOs having Class-I status in the circle - 2 (One Kolkata  GPO & One Barabazar HPO)

B)   Karnataka : 
1. No. of Class-I Postal divisions in the circle.: Postal Divn- 10
2. No. of Class-I RMS divisions in the circle. : 01
3. No. of Class-I Postal / RMS divisions in the circle where presently Dy. Supdt. Post is available : Nil
4. No. of NSH/ICH speed post centres under Class-I Division in the circle whose incharge is from IP/ASP cadre : Nil
5. No. of Postal Divisions where more than 4 ASPs are working in divisional office itself. (Not in sub divisions) : Nil
6. No. of other Class-I units (like Foreign Post /RSD/CSD etc.) where ASPs are working:Nil
7. No. of GPOs having Class-I /JAG status in the circle and No. of ASPs working in such GPOs: GPO-01/ASP-1. However,  the  DCPM  with Gr  B  status  is  also available in the Banglore GPO other than the said 01 ASP post. 
8. No. of HPOs having Class-I status in the circle : Nil

C)   Himachal Pradesh : 


1. No. of Class-I Postal divisions in the Circle.: Postal Divn: 03 (Shimla, Mandi & Hamirpur)
2. No. of Class-I RMS divisions in the Circle.: NIL
3. No. of Class-I Postal / RMS divisions in the Circle where presently Dy. Supdt. Post is available: NIL
4. No. of NSH/ICH Speed Post Centres under Class-I Division in the circle whose Incharge is from IP/ASP cadre: NIL
5. No. of Postal Divisions where more than 4 ASPs are working in divisional office itself (Not in sub divisions): NIL
6. No. of other Class-I units (like Foreign Post /RSD/CSD etc.) where ASPs are Working: NIL
7. No. of GPOs having Class-I /JAG status in the Circle and No. of ASPs working in such GPOs: NIL
8. No. of HPOs having Class-I status in the Circle: NIL


No comments:

Post a Comment