Monday, November 10, 2014

Sad demise...

Shri M. R. Desai, ADPS (R &E) o/o Chief PMG, Gujarat Circle reported to expired on 9/11/2014 (Sunday) at his residence at Ahmedabad due to cardiac attack. He was Ex-Circle Secretary of Gujarat Circle for years together. Last All India Conference was held at Ahmedabad under his active participation in a grand success. This Association is witnessed him as a hard worker and co-operative in nature. During his tenure as CS, he has maintained good relation and liasion with circle administration and also with CHQ and succeeded to get all the problems resolved in sportingly spirit.  

CHQ prays almighty to rest his soul in peace. 

4 comments:

  1. Sad news. A very nice officer in CO Gujarat when I was AD S&V) RO Vadodara. May his sole rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe this. Mr. Desai was a good friend of mine. He was my IP batch-mate. We had taken PS Gr.B Induction training at RAKNPA together in July-Aug 2013. I had spoken to him a few days ago. His demise comes as a shock to me.
    May the departed soul rest in peace in heavenly abode. My deepest condolences to the bereaved family. May God give them strength to bear upon the irreparable loss.
    B B Mohanty
    Ex-VP (CHQ)
    Guwahati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God! I am shocked to hear the sudden demise of our beloved leader Shri.M.R.Desai. He revived our Association in Gujarat Circle. He was a great achiever. A calm and polite speaker.He played an important role in getting transfer of IP/ASP to their home circle as well as within the circle.The memories of his association with the Association will remain for ever.My heartfelt condolences to the bereaved family. May his soul rest in peace. - S.Samuel, former General Secretary.

    ReplyDelete