Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Letter to Secretary (Posts) i/c/w identification of Posts of HSG-I (IP Line) for Postmaster Grade III in Karnataka Circle...Reg.

No. GS/IPASP/HSG-I/2013                          dated 06 /08/2013

To,

Ms P Gopinath,
Director General
Department of Posts,
Dak Bhavan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi 110 001.

Subject : Identification of Posts of HSG-I (IP Line) for Postmaster Grade III in Karnataka Circle…reg.

Ref. : Director (SR) letter No. 13-2/2010-PE.I dated 25/11/2010.

Respected Madam,

It is brought to your kind notice that Chief Postmaster General, Karnataka Circle has identified PM Gulbarga, Dharwad, Davanagere, Chikamagalur, Shimoga, Hassan, HAL II Stage Bangalore and Channapatna HPOs posts of HSG-I (IP Line) for Postmaster Grade III in violation of instructions of Directorate letter cited in the reference. Due to this there is great resentment among IPs/ASPs of Karnataka Circle. Your good self is well aware that all posts of Postmaster Grade I, II and III are to be carved out from the existing General Line cadre posts. At present 141 posts of HSG I earmarked for the IP Line officials which are part of promotional avenue for the Inspector Posts. Other Circles are carving out only from the existing General Line posts. This Association have already submitted a request vide letter even number dated 12/6/2013 to issue instructions to all circles to fill all the vacant post of HSG I (IP Line) on the same analogy as given in the case of HSG I General Line vide Directorate Memo No. 04-44/2012-SPB.II dated 18th April 2013.

In view of the above, it is once again requested to kindly look into the matter personally and arrange for issuing directions to the Chief Postmaster General, Karnataka Circle that only HSG I posts of General Line cadre should be identified for Postmaster Grade III and not HSG I posts of IP Line.

Madam, expecting you to respond favorably taking all those factors in account.

Yours sincerely,

Sd/-
(Vilas Ingale)
General Secretary


Copy forwarded for information and necessary action to : 

The Chief Postmaster General, Karnataka Circle, Bangalore-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment