Wednesday, August 17, 2016
Preparation of Combined All India Seniority List of Inspector Posts for the year 2001 and onwards… regarding.
No. CHQ/AIAIPASP/Seniority List / 2016 Dated : 17/8/2016
Shri Abhay Kumar,
Assistant Director General (SPN),
Department of Posts,
Dak Bhavan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi 110 001.
Subject : Preparation of Combined All India Seniority List of Inspector Posts for the year 2001 and onwards… regarding.
Ref. : Your letter No. 7-1/2015-SPB-II dated 09th June 2016
It has been pointed out by President of All India Association of Inspectors and Assistant Superintendent Posts Uttar Pradesh Circle branch to me that there are serious natures of discrepancies in the revised Combined All India Seniority List of Inspector Posts cadre circulated by Directorate under above cited memo. Below named officer have been already submitted their representations through proper channel to Directorate. However, copies of their representations received at this Association are sent herewith for necessary action thereon.
1.Shri Bhola Nath Mishtra, AD (Estt/Plg) o/o CPMG, UP Circle, Lucknow 226001
2.Shri Satish Chandra Verma, ASP (Court) o/o CPMG, UP Circle, Lucknow 226001
3. Shri Manoj Kumar Shrivastava, ASP (Philately) o/o CPMG, UP Circle, Lucknow
4. Shri Sunil Kumar Saxena, ASP (BD) o/o CPMG, UP Circle, Lucknow 226001
5. Shri Rakesh Kumar Awasthi, ASP (Inv) o/o CPMG, UP Circle, Lucknow 226001
6. Shri Ajay Prakash Asthna, ASP (T), o/o SSPOs, Sitapur Division, Sitapur 261001
7. Shri Brij Pal Singh, ASP (North), o/o SSPOs, Sitapur Division, Sitapur 261001
8. Shri Avadesh Kumar Mishtra, ASP, Barabanki Sub Division, Barabanki
It is requested to kindly examine the representations of the above named officers in the light of DoPT OM No. 28011/6/76-Estt (D) dated 24.6.1978 and 20011/8/2012-Estt (D) dated 04-03-2014 and decide it impartially, judiciously and as per the rules and regulations framed by the nodal ministry time to time. This Association has already submitted few representations vide letter of even number dated 9/7/2016, 12/7/2016, 18/7/2016, 25/7/2016 and 27/7/2016 and 5/8/2016.
An early action is requested.
Encl : A/above