Thursday, February 20, 2014

Question whether the Commissioner for SC/ST can call for original records and files in specific cases where complaints have been made to him and whether SC/ST servants can write to him direct.

To view copy of Home Affairs OM No. 17016/1/76-SCT (I) dated 8th April 1976, please CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment